June 22 – July 3, 2013
We’re excited to announce our plans for this summer’s trip will be taking us to the Cheyenne Indian Reservation in Ashland, Montana. We will be partnering with LeaderTreks, an organization that we have served with over the past few years. LeaderTreks is an organization that is committed to developing student leaders who fulfill the Great Commission, and we are excited to partner with them again on this trip!
If you are interested in being a part of our trip this summer, you can find all the needed information – including details, costs, requirements, and trip application by looking on our “Forms & Downloads” page. Please note that applications will be accepted until Jan. 16, or until all spots are filled.
If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Eric!
Important Fall Retreat 2012 Updates!
Fall Retreat is HERE! We’re excited you’re all coming and wanted to remind you of a few important details you need to be aware of.
We’re looking forward to spending the weekend together serving Camp Timber-Lee and spending time together as a group.
Here’s a few last details you need to be aware of:
- Meet at church by 5pm on Friday! Don’t be late! (We’ll return to church by 3pm on Sunday)
- Bring $$ for dinner at Culvers Friday night. This is your own expense.
- Pack work clothes and gloves for Saturday. Plan to be outside most of the day working.
- Bring a lawn rake (if you have one). Label it with your name so it gets returned to you.
- Pack clothes for night games on Saturday night, unless you want to be an easy target. = )
- Don’t forget to pack the following:
- a sleeping bag
- warm clothes
- personal items (towel, washcloth, etc)
- Please note: If you are bringing any medication, please keep it in it’s original marked container, and bring it to church with you. Due to liability and regulations, the adult leaders need to keep all medication but will make it available when needed.
- NO electronics, iPods, cell phones, or games are allowed! We love technology, but having them on a weekend trip like this keeps you from hanging out with the group and building relationships with each another! Leave them at home, or they’ll be held by the leaders. Cameras are welcome!
- NO drugs, alcohol, illegal items, or weapons are allowed!
We can’t wait to get the weekend started! If you have any other questions – please contact Pastor Eric! See you on Friday!
The website for Memphis 2010 is now up! Head on over and check it out to learn more about how we will have the opportunity to partner with some inner city missionaries and churches to expand their ministry and introduce Jesus to their community.
You can access all the trip info and forms as you think and pray about your own involvement in this trip. If you have questions, let Eric know!